International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project (ICECAP)
The International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project (ICECAP) is a website devoted to promoting the views of climate change skeptics. It was registered by Executive Director Joseph D'Aleo on October 20, 2006. 
ICECAP describes itself as “the portal to all things climate for elected officials and staffers, journalists, scientists, educators and the public. It provides access to a new and growing global society of respected scientists and journalists that are not deniers that our climate is dynamic (the only constant in nature is change) and that man plays a role in climate change through urbanization, land use changes and the introduction of greenhouse gases and aerosols, but who also believe that natural cycles such as those in the sun and oceans are also important contributors to the global changes in our climate and weather.” 
Stance on Climate Change
“We worry the sole focus on greenhouse gases and the unwise reliance on imperfect climate models while ignoring real data may leave civilization unprepared for a sudden climate shift that history tells us will occur again, very possibly soon.” 
“A final concern related to the ongoing rise in the air's CO2 concentration is the worry that it may lead to catastrophic global warming. There is little reason to believe that such will ever occur, however, for several observations of historical changes in atmospheric CO2 concentration and air temperature suggest that it is climate change that drives changes in the air's CO2 content and not vice versa.” 
On its website ICECAP states that it is “not funded by large corporations that might benefit from the status quo but by private investors who believe in the need for free exchange of ideas on this and other important issues of the day.” 
- Joseph D’Aleo — Executive Director.
- Robert C. Balling Jr.
- Robert Carter
- John Coleman
- William Cotton
- Chris De Freitas
- David Deming
- Bob Durrenberger
- Mel Goldstein
- Vincent Gray
- George D. Greenly Jr.
- William Gray
- Ben Herman
- Christopher Horner
- Douglas V. Hoyt
- Warwick Hughes
- Craig D. Idso
- Sherwood D. Idso
- Zbigniew Jaworowski
- Madhav Khandekar
- David Legates
- Martin Livermore
- Joseph E. Luisi
- Anthony Lupo
- Pat Michaels
- H. Michael “Mike” Mogil
- Tad Murty
- James O’Brien
- John E. Oliphant, Colonel, USAF(Ret)
- Tom Victor Segalstad
- Gary Sharp
- S. Fred Singer
- Roy Spencer
- George Taylor
- Hendrik Tennekes
- Richard C. Willson
- Michael E. Adams — Ph.D, Senior Principal Scientist, General Dynamics Information Technology.
- David Aldrich — Meteorologist, Fox 29 WTXF Philadelphia.
- Randy Baker — Aviation Meteorologist, KY.
- William Bauman — Ph.D. Program Manager/Meteorologist ENSCO.
- Justin Berk — Meteorologist, ABC2 (WMAR), Baltimore.
- Andre Bernier — Meteorologist, WJW-TV, Cleveland, OH.
- Sally Bernier — Meteorologist, WJW-TV, Cleveland, OH.
- Edwin X Berry — Ph.D., CCM, Atmospheric Physics, U of Nevada, 1965.
- Kim R. Blackburn — Geologist, Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Karl Bohnak — Chief On-Camera Meteorologist and author, WLUC-TV, Marquette, MI.
- Bob Breck — Chief Meteorologist FOX 8, New Orleans.
- Mark Breen — Senior Meteorologist, Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, St. Johnsbury, VT.
- Tom Chisholm — Chief Meteorologist, WMTW ABC Channel 8 Portland, ME.
- Jim Clarke — Meteorologist, WZVN-TV, ABC-7, Fort Myers, FL.
- Anthony J. Colby — Meteorologist, WKYC-TV 3.
- John Coleman — Chief Meteorologist, KUSI-TV-9. San Diego and founder of The Weather Channel.
- Bob Copeland — MS Meteorology MIT, 35 years on-air Meteorologist, Boston – WBZ-TV, WHDH-TV, WCVB-TV, Consulting Meteorologist, Littleton, NH.
- Paul Cousins — Managing Director, AtmosForecast, Portland, ME.
- Dr Tony Cowell — Biologist and Statistician. University of Lincoln, UK.
- Bob Durrenberger — Past President, American Association of State Climatologists.
- Keith Eichner — Private Meteorologist, TV Meteorologist, Rochester, NY.
- Terry Eliasen — Meteorologist/Executive Weather Producer, WBZ-TV, Boston, MA.
- Gary England — Chief Meteorologist KWTV, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Gordon J. Fulks — Ph.D., Physicist, Gordon Fulks and Asssociates. La Center, WA.
- Arlo Gambell — CCM, Aviation Meteorologist, Nashua, NH.
- John Ghiorse — Meteorologist NBC10, Providence, RI (since 1968).
- Mel Goldstein — Ph.D., Chief Meteorologist, New Haven, CT.
- Eugenio Hackbart — Chief Meteorologist, MetSul Meteorologia Weather Center, Sao Leopoldo, Brazil.
- Jeff Halblaub — Meteorologist, Byron Center, MI.
- Ross Hayes — Former CNN Weather Producer, NASA Balloon Facility.
- Art Horn — Meteorologist, The “Art” of Weather. Manchester CT.
- Craig James — Retired TV meteorologist, WOOD-TV, Grand Rapid, MI.
- John W. Jenson — Ph.D., Professor at Environmental Geology, University of Guam.
- Tim Kelley — Meteorologist, NECN, Boston, MA.
- Kevin Lemanowicz — Chief Meteorologist, Fox 25, Boston, MA.
- Jerry Lettre — Senior Meteorologist, WSI, Andover, MA.
- Peter McGurk — Senior Meteorologist, WSI, Andover, MA.
- Bill Meck — Chief Meteorologist, WLEX-TV, Lexington, KY.
- Kirk Melhuish — AMS/NWA, WSB Meteorologist, Atlanta, GA.
- Dennis Miller — Former Senior Meteorologist/Programmer, WSI.
- Nick Morganelli — Free-Lance Meteorologist NECN, WFSB.
- Steven Nogueira — NWS Senior Meteorologist.
- Paul Nuttall — Political Adviser to the IND/DEM Group in the European Parliament, UKIP Party, UK.
- Ben Papandreau — Senior Meteorologist, Andover, MA.
- Christopher Plonka — Major, Meteorologist, USAF.
- Jason Russell — Freelance TV Meteorologist, Albany NY, City Councilor, Westfield, MA.
- Scott Sabol — Morning Meteorologist at WJW FOX 8 in Cleveland.
- Terry Safford — Private Meteorologist. Lt. Col. USAF.
- Bruce Schwoegler — Meteorologist, Chief Technology Officer, MySky.com.
- Robert Shipton — MA in Geography from Wayne State University, retired from Environmental Testing Lab.
- Hajo Smit — Former climate scientist, meteorologist, journalist, Netherlands.
- James R. Stalker — Ph.D., President, RESPR, Inc., Las Cruces, NM.
- Bill Steffen — Meteorologist, WOOD-TV, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Herb Stevens — The Skiing Weatherman, Grass Roots Weather, North Kingston, RI.
- Dennis Stewart — Meteorologist, Account Executive, AWS.
- Brad Sussman — Meteorologist, FOX 8 Cleveland.
- Bill Wadford — Member.
- Randy Washburn — BS Physics, 1982, Author of Upcoming Book on Climate.
- Joe West — Retired United Airlines Pilot and Weather Enthusiast.
- Chuck F. Wiese — President, Weatherwise, Inc., Portland, OR.
- Kevin Williams — Chief Meteorologist, WHEC Rochester, NY.
May 21 - 23, 2012
ICECAP is listed as an official Co-sponsor of the Heartland Institute's Seventh International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC7).
ICECAP was a sponsor to the Heartland Institute's 2009 International Conference on Climate Change.
DeSmogBlog researched the conference sponsors and found that they had collectively received over $47 million from energy companies and right-wing foundations.
WhoIs Lookup for domain” icecap.us.”
“About Us,” ICECAP. Accessed January, 2012.
“Carbon Dioxide – Summary” (PDF), ICECAP. Accessed January, 2012.
“Experts,” ICECAP. Accessed January, 2012.
“SPPI Personnel 2012,” Science and Public Policy Institute Website. Accessed January, 2012.
“ICECAP,” SourceWatch Profile.