Hans H.J. Labohm
- Drs. (Doctorandus ).  While a number of sources (here , and here  for example) identify Hans Labohm as having a PhD , , this appears to be a confusion over the term “Doctorandus” which is a Dutch academic title equivalent to a MA or MSc degree. Labohm studied Economics and Economic History at the University of Amsterdam. 
Hans Labohm was past Advisor  and Senior Visiting Research Fellow to the Netherlands Institute of International Relations, Clingendael, from 1992 to 2005. He is now an independent economist and publicist. Labohm describes himself as the “unofficial coordinator” of the network of Dutch climate change skeptics. He also a member of De Groene Rekenkamer (The Green Court of Audit), a little-known Dutch anti-environmental group with conservative ties and links to many of the Dutch climate change skeptics. , 
Labohm has written for various Netherlands newspapers in the Netherlands including Het Financieele Dagblad, Trouw, NRC Handelsblad, and De Volkskrant. Labohm also has a regular column at the Dagelijkse Standaard, a conservative web blog started by Joshua Livestro  (once an advisor for Sarah Palin on matters relating to Europe's economy). Labohm has also been a regular contributor to Tech Central Station (TCS) . 
Stance on Climate Change
“I started as an anthropogenic global warming believer, then I read the [UN's IPCC] Summary for Policymakers and the research of prominent skeptics.” “After that, I changed my mind” 
“Nevertheless, in my capacity as expert reviewer of the IPCC, I have also received (a tiny) part of the Nobel price, which has been awarded to Al Gore and the IPCC (yes, thanks for your congratulations). Should I be grateful? I don't think so. Both 'An Inconvenient Truth' and the latest IPCC report labour under cherry-picking, spindoctoring and scare-mongering (Al Gore's movie more than the IPCC reports). Awarding the Nobel price for such flawed science is a disgrace” 
Note: Although Labohm describes additionally described as an IPCC “Expert Reviewer,”this does not mean that the IPCC officially requested him to review any of their documents .
Labohm was a signatory  to the 2006 open letter  to Prime Minister Stephen Harper that recommended the government stall any action on climate policy because the “climate changes all the time due to natural causes.” 
December 13, 2007
Signed an open letter to the UN's Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon . The letter states that “the IPCC’s conclusions are quite inadequate as justification for implementing policies that will markedly diminish future prosperity.” 
- Natural Resources Stewardship Project (NRSP)  — Past “Allied Expert. ” The NRSP is now defunct. 
- International Climate Science Coalition (ICSC)  — Member, “Scientific Advisory Board, ” and “independent economist.” 
- James Inhofe  (R-OK) — listed as one of 20 economists  on Inhofe 's list of 400+ “prominent climate scientists” who refute the existence of man-made global warming.
- CFACT  Europe — Member of the Board of Advisors . 
- The Heartland Institute — Member of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) and “Expert” on global warming . , 
- European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE) — Member, Advisory Board. 
- De Groene Rekenkamer (The Green Court of Audit)  — Member, “scientific” board/consultant . 
- Stichting Meer Vrijheid (More Freedom Foundation) — Advisor . 
- Fréderic Bastiat Stichting — Member of the Board . 
Although Labohm has not published original research in peer-reviewed  journals, he recently disputed this claim , saying that his following articles had received more peer review than Michael Mann's Hockey Stick:
- “Klimakatastrophenzweifel – eine Einführung” (translated to Novo Magazine (Jan./Feb. 2007).
Novo Magazine does not appear  to be a peer-reviewed journal by traditional standards.
- “What is Wrong with the IPCC?” (PDF ) Science and Public Policy Institute, November 2007.
The Science and Public Policy Institute (SPPI ) is a global warming skeptics group led by Robert Ferguson, a past director of the Center for Science and Public Policy (CSPP ). SPPI prominently features publications by climate skeptics including Christopher Monckton .
- “Climate Policy: Quo Vadis? ”, Amsterdam Law Forum, Vol 2, No 2 (2010).
According to the Amsterdam Law Forum's Peer Review Process , “Amsterdam Law Forum provides an alternative to the current scholarly publishing paradigm, allowing for innovation and experimentation in scholarly communication. The journal is not peer reviewed at this moment. It is the ambition of the Amsterdam Law Forum to offer a full peer review process in the future.” 
Labohm co-wrote a book titled Man-Made Global Warming: Unravelling a Dogma , published by Multi-Science Publishing in 2004. The other authors were Simon Rozendaal, a journalist, and Dick Thoenes, a chemical engineer.
The premise of Unravelling a Dogma is that the current science on global warming is “not strong enough to scientifically prove that manmade global warming exists.”
“Hans Labohm ,” Netherlands Institute of International Relations: Clongendael. Archived February 15, 2005.
“What is Wrong with the IPCC?” (PDF ) Science and Public Policy Institute, November 2007.
“U. S. Senate Minority Report: More Than 700 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims Scientists Continue to Debunk 'Consensus' in 2008 & 2009” (PDF ), U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, December 11, 2008.
Hans H.J. Labohm. “Proliferation of Climate Scepticism in Europe ,” TCS Daily, November 5, 2007.
“Open Kyoto to debate ,” National Post, April 11, 2006.
“Open Letter to the Secretary-General of the United Nations ,” December 17, 2007. Republished by the Science and Public Policy Institute.
“Natural Resources Stewardship Project 'Allied Experts' ,” Natural Resources Stewardship Project. Archived May 9, 2008.
“Who We Are ,” International Climate Science Coalition. Accessed January, 2012.
“Articles by Hans H.J. Labohm ,” ideasinactiontv.com.
“Board of Advisors ,” CFACT Europe. Accessed January, 2012.
“Editorial Policies ,” Amsterdam Law Forum. Accessed January, 2012.
“Copenhagen climate Challenge Associated Signatories ,” Copenhagen Climate Challenge, December 10, 2009.
“What is Wrong with the IPCC? ”, Science and Public Policy Institute, November 7, 2007.
“drs. H.H.J. Labohm ,” Telderstichting. Accessed November 22, 2012.
“Advisory Board members ,” EIKE. Accessed November 22, 2012.
“Experts: Hans Labohm ,” The Heartland Institute. Accessed November 22, 2012.
“FAQ,”  De Groene Rekenkamer (The Green Court). Accessed November 22, 2012.
“Directors ,” Stichting Meer Vrijheid. Accessed November 22, 2012.
“What is the Frederic Bastiat Foundation? ”, Fréderic Bastiat Stichting. Accessed November 22, 2012.
“Hans Labohm ,” Wikipedia (Dutch).