Jim Hoggan and Richard Littelmore's new book Climate Cover Up  is putting the climate deniers' books to shame in the rankings on Amazon.com this week.
In the broad category of Environment, Climate Cover Up is sitting at #22 with only Christopher Booker's  The Real Global Warming Disaster in the way of us taking the lead over all climate denier, anti-environmentalist screeds in the category.
We're out there promoting Climate Cover Up  hard, but we need your help! Surprisingly, it doesn't take much.
Here's a few things you can do:
1. TWEET IT: Post a link on your Twitter account, urge people to buy a copy as a must read. Send something like: Climate Cover Up is a must-read book, even Leonardo DiCaprio thinks so! http://bit.ly/EPPXK 
2.CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR "SKEPTICAL" FRIENDS: What better than Climate Cover Up for your "skeptical" friends, family and work colleagues!
3. FACEBOOK: Write a status update or message your Facebook friends about Climate Cover Up.
5. SEND TO POLITICIANS: Is your representative ignoring the issue of climate change? Send them a copy of Climate Cover Up.
6. BLOG IT: If you have a blog, write about Climate Cover Up – here’s a page with all the information you need.  If you don’t have a blog, send this on to any bloggers you might know who would be interested.
7. SEND TO MEDIA: If you know any media who are skeptical about the realities of climate change send a copy on to them. Or at least email them and know the book exists.
8. EMAIL: Send this newsletter on to any friends you think might be interested – especially those who are skeptical about the realities of climate change.
Here's a screenshot of the Amazon rankings to help motivate you!