The great leader of the Copendeniers, US Senator James Inhofe (R-OK) , showed up on the Danish island of Copenhagen for a fly-by press event here at the international climate treaty.
If the lack of significant media coverage is any indication, it was a waste of time for the lonely fringe Senator from Okalahoma,
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the press conference, as it was organized very last minute. But if I had, these are the questions I would have asked:
1. Given that you are one of the largest recipients of funding from the oil and gas industry  in the Senate, I am interested in knowing who paid for your flights over to Copenhagen?
2. Is your former assistant Marc Morano  and/or CFACT  providing support for your trip here?
3. What do you think of your top climate science adviser, Christopher Monckton,  calling young Americans "Nazis" and "Hitler youth"? 
4. Why did you not bring any of your Republican Senate colleagues? Your colleagues on Capitol Hill and the media have repeatedly stated that you're all alone in your stance on climate change . What makes you think you're in a position to say a US clean energy and climate bill will never happen?
5. Is it just a coincidence that you get so much money from the oil and coal industry and believe that climate change is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people?
I'm not holding my breath that any mainstream media asked a question remotely close to these. After all, this is the same press corp that took the East Anglia leaked email  spin job hook, line and sinker.