I've listed the concerns below, but you'll need to click through to read the responses!
- Hybrids have complicated technology that is difficult or expensive to fix
- Hybrids have limited battery pack life
- Hybrids have technical problems like stalling and sputtering
- Hybrids do not pay for themselves to justify their premium cost
- Hybrids do not offer the driving performance needed
- Hybrids will not hold resale value
- Hybrids do not get the level of mileage promised
If you've ever toyed with the idea of buying one, it's an article worth checking out.