There are nearly two dozen PR companies representing various fossil fuel and energy companies in Britain according to a new DeSmog UK analysis...
According to an article in Columbia Journalism Review, “Coleman had spent half a century in the trenches of TV weathercasting; he had once been an accredited meteorologist, and remained a virtuoso forecaster. But his work was more a highly technical art than a science. His degree, received fifty years earlier at the University of Illinois, was in journalism.” 
Donald J. Boudreaux
- Ph.D., economics, Auburn University (1986).
- Law degree, University of Virginia (1992).
Robert P. Murphy
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, (Spring 2003).
- B.A., Economics, Hillsdale College, Magna Cum Laude, (1998).
- M.A., Russian/International Studies, University of Washington.
- B.A., Politics, Whitman College.
Joel M. Schwartz
- M.S., Planetary Science, California Institute of Technology.
- B.S., Chemistry, Cornell University.
H. Sterling Burnett
- Ph.D., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University (2001). 
- M.A., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University, (1992). 
- B.A., Cultural Anthropology, Southern Methodist University, (1986). 
H. Sterling Burnett is a Senior Fellow for the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA).