Many hoped the EU’s mammoth new energy regulations would crack down on dirty coal. Instead, the European Commission bowed to industry pressure and offered the world’s...
global warming blog
Henri A. Masson
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (Université Libre de Bruxelles) – ISE. 
Stanley B. Goldenberg
- M.S. Synoptic Meteorology, Florida State University (1980).
- B.S. Meteorology, Florida State University, (1978).
- A.A., Miami-Dade Community College (1972).
Jerome C. Arnett Jr.
- M.D., West Virginia University School of Medicine. 
Jerome Arnett Jr. is a pulmonologist in Elkins, West Virginia. Arnett is also a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and once served on its ethics committee.
- M.D., Tulane University.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- M.A., International and Developmental Economics, University of San Francisco.
- B.A., Business Economics, California State University.
Todd Wynn is the Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Director at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).