The UK government must urgently formulate new policies to bridge the “significant gaps” between its plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and its legally-binding...
2008 international conference on climate change
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).