The famous Brent oil field is dead, but is it buried? After ten years of study, Shell has found that the once-productive field, sucked dry of its resources, is not all that useful after the oil...
- Honorary Doctorate, Bar-Ilan University.
- Attended University of Chicago.
- Attended University of Colorado.
- Attended Wharton Graduate School, University of Pennsylvania.
C. Boyden Gray
- A.B. magna cum laude from Harvard and J.D. with high honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 
Lamar S. Smith
Lamar Smith earned a a bachelor's degree in 1969 at Yale University and a law degree in 1975 at Southern Methodist University School of Law. 
According to his biographical profile at the U.S. House of Representatives, Kevin Cramer has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, a Master’s degree in Management from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, and was conferred the degree of Doctor of Leadership, honoris causa, by the University of Mary on May 4, 2013. 
Bonner R. Cohen
- Ph.D. University of Munich
- B.A. University of Georgia