Today is Kyla Mandel’s final day working for DeSmog UK, and the whole team would like to express our heartfelt thanks for her incredible work over the past three years....
- Ph.D, University of Paris VII (Geophysics) (1977).
- Doctorate 3rd cycle, University Paris VI (geophysics) (1974).
- Master of Science, Geophysics, Stanford University (California, USA) (1972).
- Mining Engineer (Paris National School of Mines) (1971).
Donald (Don) Keiller
- Ph.D., Plant Biochemistry, Cambridge University (1982).
- M.A., Natural Sciences, Cambridge University (1980).
- P.G.C.E., Cambridge University (1978).
Master’s degree in management from HEC Montréal, with a specialization in applied economics and a thesis on the federal budget deficit. 
Nathalie Elgrably-Lévy has been a economics teacher at HEC Montreal since 1992, and is a senior economist and director of the Montreal Economic Institute (MEI).
- Levant holds a commerce degree from the University of Calgary and formerly a law degree from the University of Alberta. He applied to resign from the legal profession in 2016 while facing disciplinary charges over a newspaper column. , 
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Guelph (2010).
- M.A., Economics, University of Guelph (2005).
- B.A., Economics, University of British Columbia (2003).
Reynald Du Berger
- Bachelor of Geological Engineering, Laval University. 
- Master's Degree in Geophysics, Laval University. 
- P. Eng. 
Reynauld Du Berger is emeritus professor of geophysics at the University of Quebec at Chicoutimi. His background is in geological engineering and seismology. 
- PhD, Lancaster University - England
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science), Lancaster University - England
According to Franks, “I'm primarily a hydrologist, but I study what we call hydro-climatology, and that really is the hydrological impacts of climate variability.”