Fossil fuel company Shell receives special treatment from the publicly-funded National Gallery despite the oil major’s history of...
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”
Harry N.A. Priem
- Emeritus Professor of Planetary Geology and Isotope Geophysics, Utrecht University.
- Ph.D., Physics, University of California, Riverside (1970).
- Diploma, theoretical physics, Charles University, Prague (1967).
Petr Chylek is an Adjunct Professor of physics and atmospheric science at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Chylek believes that climate change is due to natural variability rather than caused by man.