Climate science denial is actually pretty rare, so why do we keep talking about it? asks Leo Barasi, author of the new book, The Climate Majority....
climate skeptics conference
- B.A. Psychology, Northwestern University, 1969
- M.S. Mathematical Psychophysics, Northwestern University, 1976
Green began his master's studies in Management Science at Victoria University, and received a doctoral degree from Victoria Management School at Victoria University of Wellington. 
Thomas (Tom) Tanton
- B.S. Chemistry, California State University, San Diego (1972). 
- Ph.D., economics, George Mason University.
- Bachelors of Music Education, Hartt School of Music.
So far we've completed briefing notes on 32 of the presenters at the upcoming climate skeptics conference being organized by the Heartland Institute.
Here's the list so far, we will be completing the list by the end of this week.
Roy Innis claims that his experience of climate science comes from being “exposed to climate variation dynamics while a student in chemical engineering at the City College of New York.”