Across the world, secretive courts are lowering environmental standards and awarding polluting companies billions of dollars of compensation taken out of the taxpayer’s pocket. Matt...
climate change denier
- Ph.D., Isotope Geology, Australian National University (1971).
- Ph.D., Sedimentology and Structural Geology, Slovak Academy of Sciences (1968).
Augusto Mangini is a paleoclimatologist and professor at the University of Heidelberg in Germany where he also directs the Research Centre of the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences.
- Ph.D. (1981), Panjab University, Chandigarh. Topic: Rock Phosphate deposits of Tal Formation, Mussoorie Lesser Himalaya, India.
- M.Sc., Panjab University, Chandigarh (1970).
Nigel Calder served his apprenticeship as a science writer (not a scientist) on the original staff of the magazine New Scientist, and became its editor from 1962-66.
Gregg E. Easterbrook
- Master's Degree in journalism, Northwestern University (1977). 
- Bachelor's degree in political science, Colorado College (1976). 
Gregg Easterbrook is a writer, lecturer, and a senior editor of The New Republic. He was a fellow at the Brookings Institution, a Washington, D.C. think tank. Gregg Easterbrook is no longer a skeptic of man-made climate change.
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, Purdue University (1995).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Purdue University (1991).
- B.S., Meteorology, State University of New York at Oswego (1988).
- A.S., Mathematics/Science, Cayuga County Community College (1986).
- DEng (Doctorate of Engineering).
- ASTC Dip.
- FRS NZ.