Many hoped the EU’s mammoth new energy regulations would crack down on dirty coal. Instead, the European Commission bowed to industry pressure and offered the world’s...
global warming research
Klaus F. Angerer
- MS (Dipl.Ing), Petroleum Engineering (1976 – 1985).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Energy Management (2009 – 2011).
- Background in Business Journalism. 
Gunter Ederer is a film producer and business journalist in Germany. He worked with ZDF (Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen), a German television broadcaster based in Mainz, as well as at Far East SDF from 1984 to 1990. He now works independently, and published seven books between 1991 and 2001, as well as a number of movies. 
Ph.D. at the Jagiellonian University. Political scientist & economist. Has worked as a policy/economic analyst. 
Josef H. Reichholf
- Dr. rer.nat. (Doctorate of Science), Ludwig-Maximilians University (1969). 
- Dr.rer.nat. (Doctor of Science), Geology. 
Friedrich-Karl Ewert is a geologist and emeritus professor of geophysics at the University of Paderborn. He is a member of the Advisory Board of the German climate change skeptic organization European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE).