“Spoiled millennials” and “global regulation” imposed by NGOs stand in the way of agreeing a bilateral US-...
- Honorary Doctorate, Bar-Ilan University.
- Attended University of Chicago.
- Attended University of Colorado.
- Attended Wharton Graduate School, University of Pennsylvania.
C. Boyden Gray
- A.B. magna cum laude from Harvard and J.D. with high honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. 
Lamar S. Smith
Lamar Smith earned a a bachelor's degree in 1969 at Yale University and a law degree in 1975 at Southern Methodist University School of Law. 
“White received her bachelor cum laude and master degrees from Stanford University where for three years she held the Elizabeth Wheeler Lyman Scholarship for an Outstanding Woman in the Humanities. She was also awarded a Danforth National Fellowship for doctoral work at Princeton University in Comparative Religion and there won the Jonathan Edwards Award for Academic Excellence. She also studied law under a Lineberry Foundation Fellowship at Texas Tech University.” 
According to his biographical profile at the U.S. House of Representatives, Kevin Cramer has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, a Master’s degree in Management from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, and was conferred the degree of Doctor of Leadership, honoris causa, by the University of Mary on May 4, 2013.