The financial sector needs to show leadership by providing trillions of dollars for green growth projects, Patricia Espinosa, executive secretary of the UN Framework...
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”
Harry N.A. Priem
- Emeritus Professor of Planetary Geology and Isotope Geophysics, Utrecht University.
- Ph.D., Physics, University of California, Riverside (1970).
- Diploma, theoretical physics, Charles University, Prague (1967).
Petr Chylek is an Adjunct Professor of physics and atmospheric science at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Chylek believes that climate change is due to natural variability rather than caused by man.
Lee C. Gerhard
- Ph.D., Geology. University of Kansas, 1964.
- M.S., Paleontology minor. University of Kansas, 1961.
- B.S., Geology. Syracuse University, 1958.
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Statistics, Pune University (India).
- B.Sc., Mathematics.
- B.Sc., Physics.
- Ph.D., professor emeritus of physical geography and quaternary geology.
Karlen is a retired professor in the department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology from Stockholm University.