Across the world, secretive courts are lowering environmental standards and awarding polluting companies billions of dollars of compensation taken out of the taxpayer’s pocket. Matt...
Robert E. Davis
- Ph.D., climatology, University of Delaware (1988). , 
- B.S., meteorology, Pennsylvania State University (1982). , 
- Masters of Science in climatology, Pennsylvania State University (1985). , 
Robert. E. Davis is a professor at the University of Virginia. He received his Ph.D in climatology from the University of Delaware.
Mojib Latif is not a skeptic of climate change. He has noted that many skeptics have incorrectly cited his studies as proof that climate change is not happening. He says that the cooling he discovered was only temporary and “global warming will accelerate again.” 
James A. Peden
- [Pending Further Investigation]
Based on his “Editor's Science Bio” attached to an article at the Middlebury Community Network, it is unclear what Peden's credentials are. Peden mentions a thesis paper, which he co-published with two others. Other sources have also looked into his credentials here. 
Reid A. Bryson
- Ph.D. in meteorology from University of Chicago in 1948.
- B.A. in geology at Denison University in 1941.
Brian G. Valentine
- Ph.D., Engineering Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- B.S., Chemistry and Physics, Siena College.