Across the world, secretive courts are lowering environmental standards and awarding polluting companies billions of dollars of compensation taken out of the taxpayer’s pocket. Matt...
Sixth International Conference on Climate Change
- Anthony Watts studied Electrical Engineering and Meteorology at Purdue University, but according to correspondence between Purdue University and SourceWatch, he did not graduate. , 
Robert O. Mendelsohn
Robert O. Mendelsohn is an environmental economist and the Weyerhaeuser Davis Professor of the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies at Yale University, Professor of Economics in Economics Department at Yale University, and Professor in the School of Management at Yale University.
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology. 
Alan Carlin is an economist. He has published numerous articles relating to the economics of climate change but he is not a climate scientist.
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999). , 
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979). , 
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health. , 
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa. ,