“Spoiled millennials” and “global regulation” imposed by NGOs stand in the way of agreeing a bilateral US-...
American Council on Science and Health
A. Alan Moghissi
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, Technical University of Karlsruhe in Germany. 
Dr. A. Alan Moghissi is a a former official with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. He formed the Institute for Regulatory Science (RSI) in early 1985 and currently serves as its president.
Jay H. Lehr
- Ph.D., Ground Water Hydrology. University of Arizona (1962).
- Degree in Geological Engineering from Princeton University.
Kenneth P. Green
- D.Env., environmental science and engineering, University of California, Los Angeles.
- M.S., molecular genetics, San Diego State University.
- B.S., biology, University of California, Los Angeles.