“Spoiled millennials” and “global regulation” imposed by NGOs stand in the way of agreeing a bilateral US-...
Henri A. Masson
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (Université Libre de Bruxelles) – ISE. 
Stanley B. Goldenberg
- M.S. Synoptic Meteorology, Florida State University (1980).
- B.S. Meteorology, Florida State University, (1978).
- A.A., Miami-Dade Community College (1972).
Jerome C. Arnett Jr.
- M.D., West Virginia University School of Medicine. 
Jerome Arnett Jr. is a pulmonologist in Elkins, West Virginia. Arnett is also a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and once served on its ethics committee.
- M.D., Tulane University.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- M.A., International and Developmental Economics, University of San Francisco.
- B.A., Business Economics, California State University.
Todd Wynn is the Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Director at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).