Climate science denial is actually pretty rare, so why do we keep talking about it? asks Leo Barasi, author of the new book, The Climate Majority....
- B.A. with a dual major in sociology and political science, and a concentration in meteorology at NYU. 
H. Leighton Steward
- Master of Science (Geology). 
H. Leighton Steward is the President and Chairman of Plants Need CO2, a group founded in 2009 with the mission “to educate the public on the positive effects of additional atmospheric CO2 and help prevent the inadvertent negative impact to human, plant and animal life if we reduce CO2.”
Laurence (Larry) I. Gould
- Ph.D., Physics, Temple University (1982). 
- M.A., Physics, Temple University (1975). 
- B.S., Physics, Carnegie-Mellon University (1964). 
Laurence I. Gould is a professor of physics at the University of Hartford in Connecticut. He is also former chairman of the New England Section of the American Physical Society.
- California Massage Certificate, Aames School of Massage, Oakland, CA. (1974).
- B.A., Psychology, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA. (1975).
Harold H. Doiron
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Houston (1970). 
- B.S., Physics, Mathematics, University of Louisiana at Lafayette (1963). 
According to his biography at the Seventh International Conference on Climate Change, Harold Doiron is known for his experience in eliminating unstable vibrations in liquid propellant rockets.
John Dale Dunn
- J.D., Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska (1979). 
- M.D., Creighton University (1971). 
- B.S., biology, Creighton University (1967). 
John Dale Dunn is a practicing physician and has worked as a civilian emergency medicine faculty physician at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood Texas since 2003.