BONN, GERMANY – Capitalising on the momentum of the climate talks in Bonn, the UK joined Canada to launch a “...
- Ph.D., Physics, Rutgers University. 
Roger Cohen is the former Manager of Strategic Planning and Programs at ExxonMobil Corporation.
He is a George C. Marshall Institute “Expert,” and has led a push for the American Physical Society (APS) to weaken their position on climate change.
Cohen became involved in studying global warming when Exxon realized that its “business environment” could be affected. 
Jan L. Breslow
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1968. 
- M.A., Columbia University, 1964. 
- A.B., Columbia University, 1963. 
Jan L. Breslow is a physician and professor at Rockefeller University, specializing in cardiovascular disease. He is a former president of the American Heart Association. 
- Professor of Advanced Physics, University of Bologna, Italy.
Antonino Zichichi is an Italian physicist who specializes in the area of nuclear physics. He was president of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare from 1977 up to 1982 and is currently an emeritus professor of physics at the University of Bologna. 
Claude J. Allègre
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Paris (1962). 
Claude Allègre, 75 years old, is a French geochemist and politician. He is a former minister of the French Socialist Party,  and does academic work at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP) — Institute of Geophysics, Paris.
Elbert Leander “Burt” Rutan
- B.S. Aeronautical Engineering, California Polytechnic University (1961-1965).
- Marketing and Personnel Management graduate level courses, Golden Gate College, (1968-1969).
- Academic portion of Aerospace Research Pilots School, Edwards AFB, (1965).
- Doctoral of Science, honoris causa, Daniel Webster College, (May, 1987).
Rodney W. Nichols
- A.B. Degree, applied physics, Harvard University. 
Rodney W. Nichols is an applied physicist. He was past President and CEO of the New York Academy of Sciences from 1992 to 2001.
He was previously Scholar-in-Residence at the Carnegie Corporation of New York and Vice President and Executive Vice President of The Rockefeller University.
James E. McGrath (Deceased)
- Ph.D., Polymer Science University of Akron (1967).
- M.S., Chemistry University of Akron, (1964).
- B.S,. Chemistry St. Bernadine of Siena College, (1956).