Lawyers acting on behalf of environmental campaigners have written to Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick arguing a proposed new coal mine in Cumbria would...
No Need to Panic About Global Warming Wall Street Journal WSJ
Jan L. Breslow
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1968. 
- M.A., Columbia University, 1964. 
- A.B., Columbia University, 1963. 
Jan L. Breslow is a physician and professor at Rockefeller University, specializing in cardiovascular disease. He is a former president of the American Heart Association. 
Antonino Zichichi is an Italian physicist who specializes in the area of nuclear physics. He was president of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare from 1977 up to 1982 and is currently an emeritus professor of physics at the University of Bologna. 
Claude J. Allègre
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Paris (1962). 
Claude Allègre, 75 years old, is a French geochemist and politician. He is a former minister of the French Socialist Party,  and does academic work at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP) — Institute of Geophysics, Paris.
Elbert Leander “Burt” Rutan
- B.S. Aeronautical Engineering, California Polytechnic University (1961-1965).
- Marketing and Personnel Management graduate level courses, Golden Gate College, (1968-1969).
- Academic portion of Aerospace Research Pilots School, Edwards AFB, (1965).
- Doctoral of Science, honoris causa, Daniel Webster College, (May, 1987).
Rodney W. Nichols (Deceased)
- A.B. Degree, applied physics, Harvard University.